The properties of woven PP bags come from two aspects:
- Properties of polypropylene
- Properties of woven method
Polypropylene has qualities of rot/flame/chemical resistance, and woven method means strong yet breath. Combining together with other factors, we got 9 facts of woven PP bags.
- Woven PP Bags are reusable.
- Woven PP Bags don’t degrade when wet.
- Woven PP Bags are naturally resistant to tearing.
- Woven PP Bags can be printed on one side or both sides.
- Woven PP Bags allow the contents to breath until air dried.
- Woven PP Bags have better burst strength than plastic bags.
- Woven PP Bags can be laminated as the vapor and moisture barrier.
- Woven PP Bags can be partially transparent for outstanding presentation.
- Woven PP Bags can be side gusseted to accommodate bulky items easily.